You’re an entrepreneur, service provider or business owner with big dreams.
You want to get your services, creations and message to the masses.
But, when it comes to creating powerful copy for your website, social media platforms and sales & marketing content, you feel unsure which direction to take.
And in an over-crowded market place, how will you be seen?
If this sounds familiar, my brand copywriting service can help.
What is brand copywriting?
With so much of our lives and business transactions now conducted online, the quality of your copywriting is more important than ever.
Your website and social media platforms are often the first port of call for your potential customers or clients.
And with so many other websites all vying for their attention, it’s vital that your content is entertaining, uplifting and of value.
The days of in-your-face, overtly salesy content are over.
Successful businesses are now using far more compelling story-based techniques to build their brand and promote their products and services instead.
The advantages of this technique are many. Here are just a few:
Stories draw the reader in, rather than push them away.
Stories have more of an emotional impact.
You don’t need a big budget to tell them.
Stories capture the imagination.
People love to share stories.
But while this is wildly refreshing for the customer, it brings a new set of challenges to entrepreneurs, service providers and businesses.
The hard truth of it is, creating a compelling, story-based brand is an acquired skill.
Which is where I come in…
How can I help you?
As the award-winning author of 25 books, an editorial consultant and ghost writer, I have years of experience to draw upon. Through my talks, workshops and one-to-one services, I’ve helped thousands of people with their writing; including celebrities, business owners, creatives and entrepreneurs.
People I’ve worked with include:
Zoe Sugg, YouTuber
Kimberly Wyatt, television personality, singer, dancer, choreographer, former Pussycat Doll
Damian Keyes, founder of the British and Irish Modern Music Institute (BIMM) and DK Music Management
Stephen Sutherland, Chief Investment Strategist, ISACO
Publishers I’ve worked with include:
Penguin Random House
Faber & Faber
Simon & Schuster
With my brand copywriting service I can help you identify and develop the compelling stories, values and unique voice behind your brand … at lightning speed.
I use my skills as an award-winning author and ghostwriter to help you hone these stories into website and social media content that really grabs the attention and stands out from the crowd.
How does it work?
Step One: I ask you to complete a questionnaire to help me get crystal clear on exactly what you need and how I can help. This invaluable part of the process also provides you with greater clarity regarding your products, services and brand … and the values, purpose and compelling stories behind them.
Step Two: We have a brainstorm, either in person or over Skype, to get clear on the message, values and purpose of your brand and its authentic voice.
Step Three: I create you a personalised ‘bible’ – a detailed over-view and action plan for your online branding, highlighting the ways in which you can use your website and / or social media platforms to build your authentic brand and share your unique voice.
Step Four: If you feel that the in-depth brainstorm and detailed action plan were all you needed and now you’re good to go, great! You get cracking with your copywriting. But if you feel you need more ongoing support…
Step Five: You can hire me to write your online content. (I charge per day, and always price jobs before doing the work, so you can remain in full control of the budget, using my services as little or as much as you need.)
Step Six: You get on with the aspects of your business you’d rather be getting on with … and I get writing.
Step Seven: I deliver crystal clear and compelling copy in your unique voice for any / all of the following:
- Social media platforms
- Blog posts
- Home page
- About page
- Company byline
- Your personal bio
- Elevator pitch
- Product / service description
- Calls to Action
Step Eight: You let me know if you’d like me to make any changes and I tweak the copy accordingly.
Ten ways you will benefit from using my copywriting service:
1. No more stressing about how to word your web copy, social media content or that pesky bio.
2. More time to focus on the aspects of your business that you really love.
3. More compelling copy, which equals increased likelihood of sales.
4. Super-speedy turnaround.
5. Increased clarity and inspiration regarding your products, services and brand.
6. I absolutely LOVE helping people find their voice and will bring bucket-loads of enthusiasm to your copywriting.
7. I have written for a huge range of people, from celebrities to high-flying business people, coaches and entrepreneurs.
8. I’m also an experienced motivational speaker, so I’m extra-qualified to write inspirational and empowering copy.
9. As an award-winning novelist I will help you find your brand’s unique voice and identify the compelling stories behind your brand, which, in turn, will make people way more likely to read and share your copy and respond positively to calls to action.
10. If my brand copywriting service had a coat of arms it would be emblazoned with the words: PROFESSIONAL, INSPIRATIONAL and FUN (scrolled around the picture of a giant coffee bean, its official fuel). If this resonates then I’d love to hear from you. Simply fill out the form below…
To find out more simply complete the form below