‘The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.’ Albert Camus
Join the rebellion with award-winning author Siobhan Curham and guests as they talk about what it means to be truly free in our work, life and relationships and create the lives we were born to live.
Episode One: Look Back to Move Forward
Welcome to the very first episode of FREE SPIRIT, In which re-reading my diary from ten years ago and revisiting one of the toughest years of my life helps me overcome the obstacles I’m facing today. This one’s for anyone feeling stuck or down … or just in need of a little direction. CAUTION: Episode contains extreme angst-ridden diary extracts!
FREE YOUR SPIRIT – action steps from this episode…
– Carve out some alone time for yourself
– Write a list of all you’ve achieved in the past 10 years
– Write another list of all the qualities you needed in order to achieve these things ie; courage, love, strength, determination
– What would you truly like to achieve in the next few years?
– How could you draw upon the qualities and achievements in your first two lists to inspire you?