10 Questions to Help You Reboot and Refocus
Somehow – I’m not sure how – we’re halfway through the year already.
I don’t know how your year is going but if it’s anything like mine you’ve probably experienced a few setbacks and hopefully had some delightful surprises.
The sweet, lazy days of summer can be a perfect time to pause and take stock of how things are going.
So this morning I rustled up the following 10 questions to help you reboot and refocus and squeeze as much happiness, love and success from the rest of 2018.
Take some time when you won’t be interrupted, make yourself your favourite drink, and dive in…
- What are you proud of achieving so far this year? And why?
- What are you grateful for this year? And why?
- What hasn’t worked out quite as planned?
- How has this made you feel?
- How can you turn any pain or disappointment into positive lessons?
- How do you want to feel for the rest of this year? (Pick more than one feeling)
- What are your goals for the rest of this year – in every area of your life?
- How can these goals help you achieve your desired feelings?
- What could you do purely for fun this summer?
- How could you bring more love to the world in 2018?
I hope these questions help you to reboot and refocus and I would LOVE to hear which were the most useful or enlightening for you.
Let me know in the comments below…